Flawless skin is one of the few things that every girl prays for. However, more often than not, it feels like we’re asking for too much.
Today in this post, we will share some effective natural tips, recommended by Beauty expert, Shahnaz Husain
Tip#1 – Fuller’s earth powder
Multani mitt is considered very effective to remove pigmentation from your skin.
- Make a paste of Fuller’s earth powder with rose water and lemon juice.
- Apply this pack on your clean face, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
- You can use this pack 2 times a week.
Tip#2 – Use a mild face wash
Chemical face wash, available in the market make your skin super dry, that causes more dark spots and pigmentation on your face
- You can use rice flour, honey and curd mixture as daily face cleansers.
Instead of rice flour, you can also use almonds powder
Tip#3 – Potato
Potato acts as a super bleach for your skin.
- You can directly apply potato juice to your face.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
Or you can also mash half-boiled potato, mix it with curd and then you can apply this paste on your face.
Tip#4 – Sandalwood powder
Sandalwood is another super ingredient, that can help you to erase dark spots on your face.
- Make a paste of sandalwood powder and cucumber juice.
- Apply it on your face and wash it off after 10 minutes.