Hair plays a significant part in one’s personality.
Shahnaz Hussain is the one whose name appears first in the field of fashion, skin, and hair care.
After researching different fields of beauty treatment, she launched her beauty products.
Massage with Coconut Oil
The massage of coconut oil on your scalp is one of the best as it works wonders for your hair.
- With your fingertips in a circular motion, apply warm pure coconut oil.
- Do it for around 1 time a week on your scalp.
- Similar to a turban, soak a towel in warm water and tie it around your hair.
- Leave it there for 5 minutes.
It benefits the better penetration of oil in the scalp in addition to improving blood circulation.
Shahnaz Husain Dull Hair Treatment:
- Heat about a teaspoon of coconut oil and castor oil to treat your dry hair.
- Mix the two oils well and apply on your scalp and hair on a regular basis.
- Get a hot towel dipped in hot water and wrap it around your hair.
- If possible, keep it on all night and, if that’s not likely, you can keep it for a few hours.
- Then use lukewarm water, to wash it off.
This treatment is excellent for giving the hair that shiny, glossy, and healthy feeling.
Otherwise, amla powder can also be blended into henna.
- For the night, steep a handful of dried amla in 2 cups of water.
- In the morning, clear the water and store it for application.
- Crush the amla and blend with the powder and other ingredients of the henna.
- Apply this to the hair and leave it on before washing off with water for about two hours.
Amla plays a good role in eliminating hair from greying.
Apply the 1raw amla liquid to a glass of water for the procedure and take it every day.
Lemon For Oily Hair
One of the best Shahnaz Husain tips for hair growth is this henna hair pack!
- To make henna or Mehendi powder, add 4 tsp of lemon juice, 4 tsp of coffee powder, 2 raw eggs, 2 tsp of oil, and some curd.
- Mix well before it becomes a consistency-like paste
- For smooth and lustrous hair, use this pack three times a month.
- Alternatively, you can add lemon to half a mug of water for those who have oily hair.
- After washing the hair, use this lemon water as a final rinse.
Natural Hair Rinse
- Dried Amla
This, too, is another very popular and highly effective hair tip by Shahnaz Husain.
- Soak a handful of dried amla, reetha, and shikakai in 1 liter of water overnight.
- The next day, boil till the herbs infused water is reduced to half the original quantity.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Now strain this and use this hair rinse to wash your hair.
- Store the remaining quantity in the fridge.
- And you can use it for 1 week.