Tomatoes, particularly when it comes to skin whitening, are excellent for the skin.
One of the easiest and most convenient ways to achieve a brighter and fairer skin tone is the tomato facial.
- Once you have washed your face with a regular face wash, it’s time to repeat the process with a tomato cleanser.
- Tomato pulp and fresh milk will be needed for this.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of tomato pulp with 1 teaspoon of fresh milk and soak a cotton ball. Now, use this to cleanse your skin gently.
- Don’t forget to cleanse your neck as well!
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry using a clean towel and move on to the next step.
- You will need a medium-sized firm tomato for this.
- Cut the upper portion of the tomato onto a circular pad-like structure with the green stem intact.
- Take a plate and add it with some sugar.
- Dip the cut tomato into the sugar to coat it uniformly and gently buff it in circular exfoliating motions around your face.
- The small particles of sugar make it an outstanding natural exfoliant and can be very useful under the dull exterior to expose the radiant skin.
- When done, leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
- Dry the towel and skip to the next step.
- Tomato Pulp
- Turmeric Powder
For a tomato facial, one of the most tried and tested strategies is to blend tomato paste with turmeric.
- Remove the tomato seeds and mash them to form a fine paste.
- To this paste, add 2-3 tsp of turmeric powder and stir until the ingredients are evenly blended.
- Turmeric has also been used for its beautifying properties in Indian households.
- It fights against acne and makes it ideal for treating skin issues with its anti-inflammatory features.
- In addition, it has been proven to protect against sun damage and aging.
- If you have dry skin, for soothing it, turmeric will be a great natural alternative.
- Apply this mixture and let it dry for about 15 minutes on your face and neck.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and see the difference for yourself!
Tomatoes work well on dull skin along with turmeric and restore the radiance and glow of nature.
It also helps to even the skin tone and helps to avoid breakouts of acne.
This face pack can work wonders in eradicating the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
A perfect way to rejuvenate and moisturize your skin is to incorporate honey into your tomato paste.
Honey is a brilliant hydrating agent and gives your skin a natural glow when mixed with tomatoes, which is sure to win you compliments.
In addition, using tomato paste and yogurt, you can do a tomato facial.
The skin tissues are nourished by this mixture, and the skin becomes smooth and supple.