Today in this post, we will share how can you do a facial at home with milk, to achieve flawless, glowing skin.
Milk contains lactic acid, which is really effective for lightening skin and removing dead skin cells that get accumulated on your face.
Let’s start with step#1 of this facial, which is cleansing
- Dip a clean cotton ball in raw milk, and apply this milk all over your face.
- Let it dry and then apply one more layer of milk on your face.
- Leave it for 2 minutes and then take steam on your face next 5 minutes.
Now you can proceed to step#2 of this facial, that is exfoliation
To make this scrub, you will need
- Wheat Flour or you can also use all-purpose flour
- & Milk
- In a clean bowl take 2 spoons of wheat flour.
- In this add enough milk, until you smooth paste. Make sure paste consistency is not very thick, it should be runny.
- Apply this on your face and start scrubbing in an upward circular motion.
- Do this scrubbing for 4-5 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
Now coming to step#3, which is a massage
For massage, we can just use aloe vera gel and almond oil.
- Add 3-4 drops of almond oil in aloe vera gel, mix and your massage cream is ready.
- Massage your face and neck with this cream for 10 minutes.
Now coming to the last step of this routine, that is a face pack
To make this pack, you will need
- Fuller’s earth powder,
- Beetroot juice
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- And milk
- In a clean bowl take 1 spoon of fuller’s earth powder.
- In this add 1/2 tsp of beetroot juice and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add enough milk and mix to get a smooth paste.
- Your pack is ready now.
- Apply this pack all over your face and neck.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.