Everyone dreams of hair that is long and strong.
However, there are so many factors which stand as an obstruction between this dream.
There is pollution, there is the chemical from the products you use and who can forget the UV rays damage.
If you are struggling to grow your hair and you want a one-stop solution for it, look no more.
In today’s article, we will share my favourite and also the ultimate super fast hair growth formula.
These ingredients are easily accessible and using it will provide you with hair that you have always desired.
To make your super fast hair growth serum, you will need:
- 1 tbsp Castor oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Vitamin E capsule and
- 1-2 Aloe Vera leaves
- Begin by scooping the gel from an aloe vera in a bowl.
- Set it aside.
- In a separate glass bowl, heat coconut oil, vitamin E oil and castor oil using the double boiler method.
- You can also choose to microwave it for 15-30 seconds.
- Once heated, mix it with aloe vera gel to form a sticky solution.
- Comb your hair to remove knots from it and apply the mask on your scalp as well as hair using a hair dye brush.
- Make sure that you cover your hair tips as well.
- Using gentle fingers, massage the mix onto your scalp for straight 5 minutes.
- Make a loose braid out of your hair, create a bun and secure it with a shower cap.
- Let it sit overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
- Use this mask 2-3 times in a week for best results.
Castor oil contains a high level of ricinoleic acid which improves blood circulation and in turn, hair growth.
It is also known to balance the pH while its antioxidants make hair smooth, strong and non-frizzy.
Coconut oil penetrates deep into the follicles which causes hair to grow.
Its healthy fats add lustre and smoothness to the hair while its antibacterial properties kill the bacteria that cause infection and hair fall.
Vitamin E oil is known to stimulate capillary growth in your scalp, which in turn supports hair growth.
It prevents breakage while fighting the free radical signs that cause hair to fall.
It’s antioxidant properties cure the problem of elasticity as well.
Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp.
This prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth.
It is also known to condition the hair and make it smooth and shiny.
Now that you have the recipe to the ultimate hair growth formula, here are some tips which will help you speed up the hair growth process.
- Tip #1. Chop your hair frequently to prevent split ends and in turn hair fall.
- Tip #2. Fill your diet with protein-rich food as it targets the hair growth. Avoid greasy and oily food as it can clog the follicles, leading to hair fall.
- Tip #3. Refrain from using hair styling tools as the heat from it can damage the hair.
It tends to make the strands weak while fading the natural colour of the hair as well.
- Tip #4. Always finish your shower with cool rinse as hot water tends to open the follicles.
This allows impurities to enter the scalp and damage the roots.
- Tip #5. Switch your pillowcases to silk as it prevents hair breakage and tangles.