Age isn’t the only contributing factor to hair loss.
There are actually several factors that can affect the development of hair and lead to hair loss.
- 2 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 1 tsp Dried Curry Leaves powder
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Biotin Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Hibiscus Leaves Powder
- Pour 2 tbsp of the flaxseed into a quarter cup of water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat for around 7-10 minutes, stirring regularly to ensure that the flaxseed does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Your flaxseed gel texture should look like egg whites.
- Not too dense, not too thin
- Switch off the stove and allow the gel to cool with the flaxseed for 45 minutes to an hour.
- The gel will thicken throughout this period.
- Not put a stocking or a fine muslin cloth over a bowl.
- Here’s the fun part: squeeze the gel out of the stocking and pour the gel into the bowl.
- This is going to take a few attempts.
- Next, add all the other ingredients and mix really well to create the hair growth serum.
- You can store this serum for 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Just apply this serum all over your hair using your fingers, from roots to tip.
- Massage gently for something so that it helps to circulate the blood.
- Keep it, or as long as you want, you can keep it for an hour to overnight completely depends on you.
- Then wash your hair with a herbal shampoo, and follow your hair care routine.
- Aloe vera is great for hair growth, condition the hair, and gives the proper nourishment.
- It contains Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, and folic acid are found in Aloe vera.
- Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants and has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal for treating a condition of hair loss.
- This is an incredible hair health leave, whether fresh or dried.
- Hibiscus contains high amounts of vitamin C and A, iron and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties.
- This will take care of hair loss, dandruff, improve hair shine, hair texture, and promote hair regrowth.
- Hibiscus is also known to avoid greying hair before maturity.
- Curry leaves hair conditions, reduces infections of the scalp, stops premature graying, and has an antibacterial effect.
- High in antioxidants like vitamin A, C, E, folic acid, and minerals like magnesium, curry leaves are truly hair nourishing.
- Flaxseed is filled with fatty acids containing omega 3.
- There are soothing effects of Omega 3 acids, and they are perfect moisturizers.
- Flaxseed, a group of nutrients known for helping your hair grow stronger and healthier at a faster rate, is a good source of B vitamins.
- Research shows that biotin deficiency and the hair loss caused by it can be reduced with sufficient biotin supplementation.
- The human body can not produce Omega-3 fatty acids; we must rely on external sources of this essential fatty acid either through our diet or through dietary supplements.
- Biotin supplementation can enhance hair health even in cases of hereditary biotin deficiency.
- Evidence shows that biotin can help strengthen hair-splitting, brittle, and thinning.
- Coconut hair oil also helps to seal in moisture, giving it a beautiful shine and glow.
- A natural way to make your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster is coconut oil.
- Naturally present, the vitamins and essential fatty acids in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help extract sebum build-up from hair follicles.