Aloe Vera plays a vital role in regulating the pH levels of the scalp and hair.
It penetrates deep into the scalp and hair, encouraging hair growth and providing further benefits.
Hair Growth Spray
- Some carrots
- Aloe vera juice
- 100 ml spray bottle or any container
- Few drops of Tea tree essential oil
- Clean the carrots well and cut them into small bits.
- Put the carrot pieces in the juicer and remove the juice.
- You can blend it in a blender and make a smooth paste by adding a small amount of aloe vera juice.
- Do not use the water to make the paste.
- Now, if you mix the carrots, the next step is to run the puree through a fine strainer to drain the juice.
- Take a clean bottle of spray and half fill the bottle with carrot juice and a half with aloe vera juice.
- Then add a few drops of tea tree oil and shake well to combine all the ingredients together.
- This aloe and carrot hair growth spray can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- Make a partition in your hair with your hand and spray the scalp with carrot growth juice.
- Gently rub your scalp with your fingertips.
- Massage your scalp for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Leave the growth spray of carrot hair in your hair overnight.
- The next morning, you should wash it off using a mild shampoo.
Or wait 40 minutes and rinse it off with regular water.
- Use this hairspray at least twice a week, but you can go ahead and do it more often.
- You may use the carrot pulp left on the sieve with honey as a face pack for anti-aging purposes.
Carrot hair growth spray combined with aloe can be a great combination to encourage hair growth as it contains vitamin A, K, E, which is a nutrient for your hair.
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Aloe Vera
- In a bowl, melt the coconut oil
- Add the honey and aloe and stir until the mixture is liquid.
- In the meantime, dampen a towel with hot water. This is a really simple hair mask that you can whip up with ingredients that you already have at home.
- Apply the mask to the hair from root to tip and wrap the hair in a hot towel to steam and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and rinse twice to make sure your hair is clean!
We use coconut oil as it is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins A and E that are all perfect for the hair, and is actually able to penetrate the hair rather than merely covering it, which ensures that the hair shaft is very nourished.
Honey, as a natural moisturizer, which means it attracts moisture, and its antibacterial properties can help to promote a safe scalp.
Finally, aloe vera is a perfect ingredient for hair care, despite the fact that it is much more widely used for skincare.
It is relaxing and anti-inflammatory for irritated scalps, plus it also has a similar chemical structure to keratin, which is good for supplying protein to your hair.
Aloe Vera Oil
- Aloe Vera Leaf
- Coconut Oil
- Take the aloe vera plant and cut out the sharp thorns from the sides of the vine.
- Cut the lead out of the top and scoop out the aloe vera gel.
- Transfer the aloe vera pulp to the mixer grinder and make aloe vera puree.
- If you don’t have aloe vera plant, get the natural aloe vera gel from the marketplace.
- Take a saucepan, add 1 cup of aloe vera puree, and add 1 cup of coconut oil.
- The oil is slowly going to turn brown.
- Let the oil cool down and strain. Store it in a dry bottle.
- Section your hair from the middle and start applying the oil.
- Make sure you concentrate on your scalp and slowly move it down to your tips.
- Gently rub the scalp to soak in the goodness of the oil.
- You should apply it once or twice a week to get the best results.
- Keep in place for 30 minutes and then wash.
A lot of people don’t know that aloe vera is the perfect cure for all hair problems.
Aloe vera does everything from stopping hair from falling to battling frizziness.
Aloe vera is filled with vital nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids that are perfect for your hair’s health.
One simple way is to use aloe vera oil.
Oiling is a perfect way to fuel your scalp with the goodness of aloe vera. It nourishes your hair and also increases the development of your hair.