We all use hair oils, but with hair oils alone, certain hair problems can not be addressed.
And all of these issues decrease our normal growth of hair. With some decent, easily available ingredients, this hair tonic is totally safe.
- A Handful of fresh nettle leaves, or you can take 5 tablespoons of dried nettle leaves
- 2 cups of freshwater
- A few drops of your essential oil
- Lavender Essential Oil – This miracle oil is known for generating cell growth and reducing stress, which can stimulate hair growth. It also has great antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that can enhance the health of the scalp.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Tea tree oil can help unblock the hair follicles and increase hair growth with its effective cleansing, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Given the ability of rosemary oil to improve the development of cells, it can help to improve both hair volume and growth.
- A glass bottle for storage
- Place in a saucepan and add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil if you are using fresh nettle, then let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once done, strain the liquid, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil and store it for up to 6 months in the refrigerator.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil if you use dried nettle, and then pour over the dried herb, letting it steep for 20 minutes before cooling, straining, and adding the essential oil.
- To prevent knots and breakage, detangle your hair before you step into the shower.
- With your regular shampoo, wash and cleanse your hair well.
- Proceed to condition your hair.
- Keep the conditioner on for 5-10 minutes if you have very dry hair.
- Rinse the conditioner out from the hair.
- Pour the DIY nettle hair, rinse through your hair, and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Do not rinse hair any further.
- Massage the hair rinse in your hair and scalp and wait for about 5 minutes.
- And then lastly, rinse with normal water 1 last time.
- Do this every time you wash your hair.
Hair Rinses Benefits:
- Hair rinses are nutrient-rich, helping to nourish the hair.
- They also help add moisture, calm frizz, and eliminate flyaways to the hair shaft.
- Some hair rinses help regulate your scalp’s pH levels.
- They also help to balance the production of oil, which helps fix problems such as oiliness, dandruff, and hair loss.
- Hair rinses help to make your hair clearer and unclog your follicles. This makes the hair smooth, strong, and silky.
Benefit Of Nettle Hair Rinse:
- This herb helps to block DHT overproduction, resulting in hair loss.
- While new growth may not be generated, it prevents hair loss while helping to restore balance to the hormones that produce hair growth.
- It has important antibacterial properties as well.
- A rinse made with nettles is rich in iron and can help combat hair loss/promote hair growth.
- Drinking nettle tea can also help combat hair loss, as iron may assist with scalp circulation, fueling hair growth as a result.
- Nettles can also assist with a sebum imbalance (the oil formed by your pores) that can make a huge difference if you suffer from dandruff, itchy or dry scalp.