Everyone needs whiter teeth, but not everyone wants to deal with the possible side effects of traditional methods of teeth whitening.
But there is an all-natural and convenient way to enhance the appearance of teeth while enhancing overall oral health as well.
Turmeric & Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cold-pressed Organic Coconut Oil
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients using a spoon.
- Mix everything until well-combined.
- Store this in an airtight container in the refrigerator for later use.
- Instead of brushing your teeth with it for a couple of minutes and then rinsing it away as you would with standard toothpaste, this paste should be gently massaged onto the teeth and gums and wait for it to sit for 5-10 minutes.
This is the best way to make sure that the active ingredients have time to work their magic.
- As a natural way of whitening teeth, turmeric has long been popular in wellness circles.
- Turmeric may be effective in minimizing the occurrence of dental stains or removing them.
- And even if turmeric doesn’t offer you a brighter smile, in my view, its oral health advantages still make it a must-use ingredient.
- Turmeric has been shown to possess anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties across centuries of usage to prove its medicinal abilities.
- Because of this, in eliminating plaque and preventing gum disease, turmeric can be helpful.
- Dental pain and swelling may also be minimized and can be helpful in treating oral cancer.
- Baking soda prevents plaque production, helps to stop gum disease, and cleans the teeth.
- It is also antibacterial and antifungal, which is related to tooth decay, has been proven to kill.
- It also has antibacterial and antifungal and has been effective in decreasing tooth decay.
- Coconut oil-helps kill bad breath, stop cavities, decrease inflammation of gums and white teeth.
Turmeric & Salt
- Turmeric Powder
- Lemon Juice
- In a cup, mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder, a pinch of salt, and lemon juice until it transforms into a soft paste.
- Take and apply some of the paste to your teeth.
- Before washing it off with water, wait for a few minutes.
- For a better outcome, consider using this natural remedy three days a week.
Lemon tends to decrease the strain on the teeth, while salt helps to treat discoloration.
Turmeric & Mustard Oil
- Turmeric Powder
- Mustard Oil
- In a cup, add one teaspoon of mustard oil, a pinch of salt, and half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix well until it turns into a smooth paste.
- For a couple of minutes, use the paste as toothpaste. To make things work, repeat the treatment at least 2-3 times a week.
Your teeth would be whiter and brighter with the daily use of mixed mustard oil, salt, and turmeric.
Turmeric is rich in vitamin C, magnesium, and teeth-enhancing selenium.
It is also known as the perfect anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial herb therapy used to cure any gum infection.