Ubtan is the most traditional Indian way of getting a bright and clear skin.
It is an amalgamation of natural ingredients which work towards lightening the skin’s tone. It also to helps remove impurities from the skin
Ubtan can be used in the form of mask, scrub or a cleanser. With its regular usage you will get your dream skin within no time.
In this article, we will share our top 4 ubtan recipes.
Ubtan #1 – Sandalwood Ubtan
To make sandalwood ubtan at home, you will need:
- 2 tbsp of sandalwood powder
- 2 tbsp of gram flour
- 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder and
- 2 tbsp of rose water
- In a clean bowl, mix all the ingredients to form a paste.
- Rinse your face with warm water so that the skin pores open up.
- Apply this ubtan on your face and let it dry.
- Rinse it off with plain water and moisturize.
- This ubtan helps in making skin fair by fading the dark spots away. Use this remedy 1-2 times in a week.
Ubtan #2 – Gram Flour Ubtan
To prepare gram flour ubtan, you will need:
- 2 Tsp of gram flour
- 2 Pinch turmeric powder
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 Tsp of honey and
- 2-3 Tsp raw milk
- In a glass bowl, add all the ingredients and mix them well to make a paste.
- Dip a facial brush in it and apply the mask on your face as well as neck. Let it sit for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse it off using normal water and moisturize to finish.
- This ubtan has amazing ingredients which possess natural skin whitening properties. Use this ubtan once in a week.
Ubtan #3 – Turmeric Ubtan
To make a homemade turmeric ubtan, you will need:
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Gram flour
- 1 tbsp Cream
- 4-5 drops of Lemon Juice and
- 1 Tsp Milk powder
- In a clean glass bowl, add all the ingredients to make a paste.
- Use lukewarm water to cleanse your face and pat dry using a soft towel.
- Apply this paste on your face as well as neck and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off using normal water and finish by using an oil-free moisturizer.
This ubtan works best for dry skin. It helps in nourishing the skin whilst brightening it. Use this ubtan once every week for the desired results.
Ubtan #4 – Green Gram Ubtan
To make this ultimate fairness ubtan, you will need:
- 2 Tsp Green Gram
- 2 Tsp Masoor Dal
- 2 Tsp Rice Flour
- 2 Tsp orange peel powder
- 2 Tsp sandalwood powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric and
- 1 Tsp Amla Powder
- In a blender, blend green gram and Masoor dal till it turns powdery.
- In a clean bowl, add the obtained powder and mix it with other ingredients. Store it in a jar.
- In a separate bowl, add 2 Tsp of the mix and add enough rose water to make a paste.
- Apply it on your face and let it dry.
- Rinse using lukewarm water and pat skin dry. Finish by using a moisturizer.
- This ubtan soaks up excess oil and also has anti-aging properties. Use it once a week for the best results.