Baby oil is as good as any other oil for hair growth.
The fact that adults can use it, too, is one of the best things about baby oil.
It does not contain harsh chemicals, so the skin and hair are smooth.
Baby oil is hidden but an excellent moisturizer that softens the hair and lets it shine, in addition to being inexpensive.
It can also help to grow hair longer and faster with baby oil.
- Any baby oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- In a bowl, take 2 tablespoons of baby oil.
- You can take more or less depending on your hair length.
- To this, add 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil or 2 vitamin E capsules.
- Mix both the oils together and warm the oil in a microwave for 5 seconds, you can also use a double boiler for the same.
- The use of warm oil will allow deeper penetration through the cuticles of your hair and the scalp. It is more relaxing and productive as well.
- For a few minutes, gently massage the oil into your scalp.
- You should segregate your hair into small sections if you have curly hair, to prevent losing out on any places.
- Gently massage the oil concoction onto your scalp using circular motions.
- For 10-15 minutes, work your way through the entire scalp.
- When you’re done with your scalp, work your way gently to the ends of your hair.
Massaging the scalp helps alleviate tension and increases the follicles’ blood circulation as well.
This stimulates the development of hair and can improve your follicles as well.
Wrap your hair around a warm cloth
Wrap your hair in a bun and wrap it around your forehead with a warm towel. This allows the pores and cuticles to open up, helping the oils to reach deeper into the follicles of your scalp and hair. The hair is made of keratin, a protein type, and the hair only grows half an inch a month for most individuals. But since a strand of hair is dead, you can just make it look better.
The follicle or root of the hair is alive and good nutrition, and a balanced diet will help long hair grow.
But baby oil will help you maintain the hair you have, and since you’ve taken care of it, your hair can get longer in time.
If the hair leaves the follicle, using baby oil, you can protect it from being dry and brittle and breaking off.
For individuals with dry or normal hair, this is best.
Baby oil or natural oils slip down the strand of the hair to the ends of the hair where the oil is required most.
Adding a little bit of baby oil just to the ends also helps to cut down on split ends that can grow and cause breakage of the hair strand.
In beauty circles, vitamin E is well known as a one-and-done supplement to help supple, firm skin.
What vitamin E lovers do not know is that it’s also a hair miracle worker.
There are some supposed advantages of using vitamin E oil when applied topically of your hair.
It can stimulate the development of blood vessels in your scalp, which in turn promotes hair growth.
Breakage and pesky split ends are avoided.
Its antioxidants also improve the elasticity and shine of hair.
Vitamin E oil will help your hair care routine and your journey from dry hair to bulky, nourished hair.