We all know, ‘glowing skin is always in’. To achieve that dewy glow, you need to detoxify your skin just as you detox your body. Today in this article, we are going to share one DIY face mask, that you can prepare with the help of some ingredients lying in your kitchen cabinet, and we are sure you will get instant results.
To prepare this face mask you will need:
- 1 tbsp mashed avocado
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of plain yoghurt
- First, take fresh avocado, remove the pulp, and mash it with help of a fork.
- In a clean bowl take 1 tbsp of avocado pulp.
- In this add turmeric powder and yogurt
- Mix it well and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack on your clean face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Pat dry your face, followed by your regular face moisturiser.
Avocado face mask can help you to treat pigmentation. Turmeric, with its antioxidant and skin-healing properties, helps reduce scars or pigmentation.