We all know the benefits of vitamin C for our skin.
Vitamin C is packed with antioxidants which are great for your skin. Vitamin C is believed to be the best remedy to treat common skin problems like dark spots, ageing signs, skin tanning, acne scars among others. Today in this article, we are going to share the recipe for a vitamin C face pack, that you can easily make at home.
To make this face pack, you will need:
- 1 tbsp orange peel powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp yogurt
- A pinch of turmeric
- & Rosewater
- In a clean bowl mix, orange peel powder, yogurt, honey and turmeric powder.
- In this add enough rose water, until you get a smooth paste.
- Mix and your pack is ready.
- Before applying this pack, clean your face with a wipe.
- Apply an even layer of this pack all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Packed with citric acid, orange peel powder helps in lightening your skin tone. It works as a natural bleach for your skin.
This face pack is known to treat skin problems like acne scars or face marks. It lightens dark spots and blemishes.