Vitamin E is the Holy Grail when it comes to beauty hacks.
There is nothing like a suitable dosage of Vitamin E for rejuvenating the skin and brightening it.
Dermatologists agree that Vitamin E regenerates new skin cells and lightens dark spots.
Vitamin E oil that is widely found in the market is a simple way of improving the efficacy of your skincare routine.
You can achieve successful results by infusing Vitamin E in your daily use products.
What’s more, Vitamin E oil can also minimize scar appearance through repeated use!
Vitamin E oil is often known to be protective against fine lines and wrinkles.
- ⅓ cup shea butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoon rosehip oil
- 2 tablespoon argan oil
- 2 tablespoon almond oil
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 10-15 drops of any essential oil of your choice (Optional)
- Make sure your blender, tub, and all the utensils are really clean before you make them.
- If it isn’t fully sanitized, then your cream will grow bacteria or mold.
- Clean all with hot soapy water, then rub with alcohol or vinegar and let the air dry.
- Melt shea and cocoa butter using a dual boiler process.
- When the butter has melted, apply the argan oil, the almond oil, and the rosehip oil to the melted butter and blend well.
- Let the cream mixture cool down until it’s room temperature. It’s expected to look creamy, dense, and opaque.
- Now add the vitamin e oil and the essential oil to the bowl and whip it at high speed until it becomes fluffy and smooth.
- It’ll take around 5 to 10 minutes or more for all to be completely integrated. Now, take it to the airtight container.
- Store in a clean, dry area.
- Apply it on a washed face every day.
- Sterilize all of your cosmetics packaging tubes, boxes, glass pots, and bottles.
Try to test your recipe before using it liberally. Just rub it a little over your neck behind your ear and leave for 24 hours. If you don’t have a reaction after this period, you’re good to go.
Shea butter is high in vitamin A and vitamin E, which addresses many skin issues such as dry skin, rough skin, blemishes, wrinkles, and eczema.
It hydrates the skin and prevents loss of moisture from the skin.
It has cell regenerative properties that make the skin solid and prevents dark spots.
Rose oil has anti-aging effects due to its antioxidant properties.
It is rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are the ideal nutrients to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
The oil can penetrate due to vitamin A, which has enough molecules to get deeper into the skin and increases the moisture content of the skin.
Argan oil moisturizes, softens, and protects the skin.
It is packed with essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins (especially vitamin A and vitamin E), and minerals that promote overall health by moisturizing, softening and protecting your face from sun damage free from harmful toxins and parabens.
The best attribute of almond oil is that it is texturally very light.
This makes it easier for the skin to absorb it, as well as for the oil to penetrate deeply into the skin to get rid of accumulated debris.
It not only clears the complexion but also gives the skin a soft glow.
It nourishes the skin, making it smoother and softer.
Vitamin E oil is both a nutrient and a skin antioxidant.
It regenerates cells and restores wounds, removes dark spots, moisturizes the skin, and removes wrinkles.
It lightens dark circles, too.