Summer season is nowhere, and the weather gives us a lot of yummy, tasty fruits that you can use to refresh your skin and make it healthy, young, and brighter again. Watermelon is among one of our absolute favorite fruits. Not only does it have tones of advantages for you when you consume it, but it also makes the perfect base for so many moisturizing and rejuvenating natural face masks. In fact, melon-based beauty products are currently trending. The trend started in Korea and then spread to the rest of the world.
You can find a lot of facial watermelon masks, scrubs, cleansers, and moisturizers in the market.
And there are a lot of ways to include fresh watermelon flesh in your beauty routine.
Watermelon Face Mask for All Skin Types
- 2 tablespoons watermelon pulp
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1 – 2 teaspoons jojoba oil
- To make this mask, all you need to do is put the watermelon pulp and the aloe vera gel in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add the jojoba oil and mix until the mixture is smooth and smooth.
- Apply a thin layer of the mask to a clean surface.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes and re-apply every time your skin soaks up.
- After 20 minutes, wash off the mask and apply the cream to the face.
Here’s a very simple watermelon mask that suits everyone.
This mask is nurturing, rejuvenating, brightening, and restoring.
You can use it as often as you want to.
Skin Brightening Watermelon Mask
- 1 tablespoon watermelon juice
- 2 teaspoons thick curd
- 1 teaspoon rice flour
- Mix well the thick curd and the watermelon pulp.
- When the flour is smooth, add the rice flour and mix again to make the paste smooth.
- You can add some more rice flour if you want your mask to be thicker.
- Wash your face and exfoliate it before applying the mask for the best results.
- Apply the mask uniformly and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash and apply a moisturizer while your skin is still slightly moist.
It helps to brighten up my skin, fight dullness, and fade away the occasional acne mark.
Anti-Aging Diy Watermelon Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon watermelon pulp
- 2 teaspoons grapes pulp
- 1 capsule vitamin E oil
- Mix the grapes with the help of a fork or mash the pulp until it is smooth.
- Add the melon pulp and the vitamin E oil. Mix it all together well.
- Use your fingers or cotton balls to apply the mask to your face.
- As with the other masks, re-apply every time your skin absorbs it.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and don’t forget to apply a moisturizing facial cream afterward.
This is the perfect face mask to prevent premature aging and improve the firmness, elasticity, and radiance of the skin.
Grapes and vitamin E have a lot to offer to age skin or mature skin.
They help to make the skin soft, smooth, and young.