The universe is full of ancient beauty secrets and ancient traditional home remedies.
Most of us, though, don’t know about them.
Now that many of us have a chance and an ability to try natural ingredients for healthy skin and hair, it’s time to find out more about these treatments and how to try them at home.
No matter where you’re from, the chances are that you still find yourself looking forward to curiosity.
How do the women in India get their hair so shiny and so silky and tame their flies?
How do the Japanese ladies get their skin so clear?
What about the women of South America with their luminous complexions?
Genetics certainly plays a part in our looks, but a lot of it comes down to basic beauty secrets that everyone can acquire.
Japanese Rice Powder For Skin Polish:
- 1 tablespoon boiled rice
- 1 tablespoon mashed banana
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Take a small bowl and add all the ingredients to make this mask.
- Mash well with the help of a fork until both rice and bananas are smooth and creamy, you can also use a food processor for this step.
All we need is a lump free mask, to get a smooth mask on your face.
- Apply to a clean face, preferably after a gentle face wash and a scrub routine.
- Put the mask on for about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse off and apply a moisturizer to your face while your skin is still slightly moist.
DIY Rice skincare products moisturize and brighten the skin and create dewy glow;
Rice face masks smooth out dry, rough patches and render the skin beautifully soft;
Rice absorbs excess oil without drying out the skin; it has anti-inflammatory properties, ideal for sensitive skin;
Rice face masks reduce pores and give you a smooth, flawless complexion; it increases the blood flow of the skin;
Now and then, your skin can become dehydrated, pale, and dull.
This can make you look exhausted and up to 10 years older than you are.
But this facial mask will easily revitalize your skin and add some radiant look to your face.
Banana is a nutritious fruit that offers several minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants to your skin.
It softens the skin, allows it to plump, and increases its elasticity.
Lemon brightens the skin and contributes to the color.
Costa Rican Orange Juice Face Toner To Reduce Pores And For Bright Skin
- Spray Bottle
This facial mist is the ideal spray to take with you when you’re out this summer for a fast hit of moisture and a relaxing glow.
- Start by peeling the skin of one orange and putting it in a wide cup.
- Then submerge the orange peels with approximately 100 ml of boiling water and leave the mixture to soak in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place the mixture in a spray bottle the next morning and sprinkle on a fresh, and clean face.
Costa Rica has some of the finest vegetables and fruits in the world, then it should go without saying that one of them has also discovered a way into skin rituals.
Vitamin C-rich orange juice is famous for its pore-shrink toner in Costa Rica.
But if you ask us, it also has the added benefit of eliminating sun damage to the skin due to its vitamin C content, which is ideal for a warm place like the region.
Oranges are a natural source of vitamin C, one of the most common ingredients in radiance enhancing skincare products.
By applying orange juice directly to your face, you have the purest source of vitamin C that has not been diluted or changed.
Vitamin C is also mega-hydrating and full of antioxidants that will quickly brighten your skin while helping to preserve and protect it from harmful environmental factors such as pollution and sun damage. Oranges are also filled with natural AHA-like citric acid, which gently exfoliates and brightens your skin; battles against any dark spots.
Egg yolks For Hair
- Egg Yolks 2-3 as per the length of your hair
- Olive Oil
- In a bowl take 2-3 egg yolks and use a fork to mix them nicely, then add 2 tablespoons of rum and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix everything well and apply on your hair and scalp.
- Leave on your head for an hour, and wash as usual.
You can create an egg yolk mask and add honey if you have extremely dry hair.
If you have a swollen, itchy scalp, or if you have dandruff add a few drops of neem essential oil.
Egg yolk treatments for hair have been prescribed since the 11th century.
Well, why not? Egg yolks are high in sulfur, an essential part of the fur.
Also full of vitamins and minerals, egg yolks will nourish and moisturize your hair, leaving your tresses super soft and safe.
Applying egg yolk topically to the hair and scalp will infuse roots and hair shafts with nutrients, helping them to develop healthy and brittle.